Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (39)


Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick this Week!

Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)

Title: Beautiful Redemption
Author: Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
Paperback: 576 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release Date: October 23, 2012 
ISBN-10: 0316225193
ISBN-13: 978-0316225199
Goodreads   Amazon

Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?
 
Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.
 
Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect.
 
Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series. (Amazon)
 
Why I’m Waiting
 
I love the Beautiful Creatures series AKA the Caster Chronicles!!! I can’t believe this will be the end. If you have been waiting to pick this series up DO IT NOW!!! The first book in the series Beautiful Creatures is now being made into a movie, which I think will be epic if they do it right. Big time bonus for me, these books are set in South Carolina:) Y’all know I like that!
 
What are you waiting for?
Signature

10 comments:

  1. I need to start this series! Great pick!
    My WoW: http://readerbenji.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I never even finished the first book! I had no idea it would become so popular. I was into it but it was long and I had to return it to the library and just never finished it. I should try someday.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely need to read this series. It sounds great.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW/WWW post

    Happy Reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series just yet, but I should! Especially now that a movie's in the works and this book coming out. Great pick!

    Check out our WoW picks this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :) just popping in...
    Sounds like it will be a great read!

    :) Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first book in the series in French two or three years ago and liked it but I never bought the next books for some reason .. It's pretty cool that they're making these into movies :) !! Great pick Rebecca !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Tried reading this series but I couldn't get into the first book. Hope you love it once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Hangs head in shame* lol. I haven't read this series yet. But I really really want to, haha. And this cover is gorgeous.

    Btw, your blog is adorbs. I love the layout. New follower :)
    And I'm putting your book blog button on my blog because it is so cute. Ok enough with my blog geek out LOL.

    Great pick for your WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series! I can't wait to read this as well.

    My WoW@BloodSweatandBooks Or Check Out My International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't really believe I haven't picked up this series yet... definitely need to do so as soon as possible!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!