Monday, March 26, 2012

My Day Late In My Mailbox


Bending_the_spine_mailbox
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

From NetGalley
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)
Thanks to Harlequin Teen!
I loved The Girl in the Steel Corset! I am so excited to read this!!!

Free from Amazon
Descended by Bloodstone lover
Don’t you love finding free books:)

Free from Goodreads eBooks
The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1)
This has had some pretty good reviews.

From the Library
Fruits Basket (Fruits Basket, #23)
It’s sad to me that I reached the end of the series…But I totally enjoyed it:)

What did you get in your mailbox?
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read The Girl in the Steel Corset. Very soon. Very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Rébecca :) !
    I didn't like The Girl in the Steel Corset that much but I'm looking forward to know what you think of the second book :) !! Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!