Saturday, March 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (33)


Bending_the_spine_mailbox
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

For Review

From NetGalley
Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Thanks to Flux!

I Borrowed
I Hunt Killers 
Thanks so much to Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

From the Library
Fruits Basket, Vol. 19 (Fruits Basket, #19)Fruits Basket, Vol. 20 (Fruits Basket, #20)Fruits Basket, Vol. 21 (Fruits Basket, #21)Fruits Basket (Fruits Basket, #22)
I am so close to finishing this series!!! I have really enjoyed it:)

What did you get in your mailbox?
Signature

11 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I got Innocent Darkness 2 weeks ago & can't wait to dive in. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great IMM I also have Innocent Darkness this week. Enjoy!x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two look awesome great, great books. So lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul :) !! I can't wait to read Innocent Darkness si I look forward to know what you think of it ;) !! Happy reading Rebecca !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh more fruit basket! this series is amazing! I really want to try Innocent Darkness, the cover is awesome! Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy all of them! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Innocent Darkness and I Hunt Killers. I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read Fruits Basket years ago and I pretty much enjoyed the first half of the series. The second half was a let-down. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hunt killers looks interesting. Happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I got Innocent Darkness too! It looks neat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Innocent darkness sounds like a very good book, eventhough it's not really my genre. I'm looking forward to your review! Have fun reading & I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!