Thursday, March 15, 2012

Follow Friday (38)


Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
Gain New Blog Followers

This Weeks Question:
 
Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

Best book I have read in the last 30 day… Wow! This is hard I’m going to have to pick two books and they are very different from each other.

The Force of Wind (Elemental Mysteries #3)On the Island
Click cover images to go to Goodreads page.

I haven’t really had anything that I didn’t like in the past 30 day.
 
Don’t forget to let me know if you are a new follower, and how you followed, so that I can follow you back.
Happy Hopping,
Signature

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca :O)

    Interesting choices. I might have to check them out and add them to my TBR pile.

    New follower

    Shelley @ http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of either of these before, I love finding new books to look up! Thanks for sharing :)

    Old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Both of these are new to me. I'll have to look them up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those look great! I'm glad you enjoyed them! Hope you have a good Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! May I just say thank you for having a site that doesn't blind me? :)

    New follower,
    kristinaaziz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these books yet...
    I didn't have a worst read too.>D
    Old follower
    My FF

    Also check out:
    My 200 Followers Giveaway (INT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Haven't heard of these two! Glad you hadn't had a bad book!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I need to get around to reading the Elemental Series. I hear it's very good.

    I'm following. Happy Friday!

    JJ iReads
    Visit my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read the force of wind, I have only read the first one but I have the others as well in my TBR pile.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY On The Island!! I'm still so happy you liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to hear you didn't have anything you really disliked! New follower through GFC! Feel free to check out my F&F here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your site. New follower via GFC.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books
    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!