Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)

Description

Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?
For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.
Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending. (Goodreads)

 

  Book Details

  • Genre: YA Paranormal
  • Hardcover: 528 pages
  • Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (October 18, 2011)
  • ISBN-10: 0316123528
  • ISBN-13: 978-0316123525

Why I’m Waiting

I like the male POV and I enjoy Ethan and Lena so much, but I LOVE Amma!!! She is amazingly awesome and I can't wait to see what she does in this book. I also love Ethan's aunts, the supporting characters get better and better in each book.
Happy Reading,
Kelly

Other Books in this Series

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)

12 comments:

  1. I still need to get started on this series, but it sounds good! Thanks for sharing! You can find mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start this series, I have both Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness sitting on my shelf but I have yet to crack them open! I think I might do that soon so I'll be ready for Beautiful Chaos, it sounds really good! ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed them and it was an added draw that they are based in South Carolina, even though Gatlin is a fictional place. The authors placed it around the area my husband is from so I get a kick out of reading about some of the local spots in Summerville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading the first book, thought it was wonderful, but then had to return it to the library, bummer. Its a long book, but the author is a very gifted writer, hope to get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so to Gina its a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first two books on my tbr pile but I am putting them off until this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally I don't think this is the last in the series if thats what your waiting for :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great pick!

    I am a new follower :)

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pick! We're your newest follower ^^

    Here's our Wednesday Picks

    by @TheJay2xA

    by @addictedToV

    We're also joining the Summer Splash Blog Hop Giveaway
    Please don't forget to join here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just trust us and go read the first two now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!